Replaced a small Aarrow stove with the above as we were quite happy with the original so stayed with the same manufacturer.
We had the chimney lined and back filled with vermiculite. The stove was installed and after about two months the fire bricks cracked and the stove gave out very little heat compared with the much smaller "old stove." Phoned Aarrow and was told that the stove was burning too hot and that I needed a chimney damper as most of the heat was going up the chimney. Had a chimney damper fitted and the fire was less intense but the stove still gave out a poor amount of heat.
We have an EFL stove in our holiday home that has a lower output rating than the Aarrow ISC-7F but gives out a huge amount of heat compared with it. The old Aarrow stove, rated at half the heat output gave out much more heat.
In conclusion the stove looks nice but does not produce the rated heat output.