Review of Villager Puffin stove
Good little stove
We bought this stove as it was about the only one we could find that would fit our tiny fireplace. It did take us a while to get used to it, being new to stove operation. We were very shocked when the glass blacked up completely within five minutes of first lighting it. However, it seems to have sorted itself out, and we've got better at controlling it. The glass soots up much less now and we've discovered tricks to help. It kicks out plenty of heat, especially if we burn coal on it. The box is small so wood has to be chopped up a lot to fit. Looks cute and we do love it, but would get a bigger one if we could.